Sunday Worship 10:00 a.m. via Livestream
Sunday School 9:00 a.m. (via Zoom)
Adult Sunday School 9:00 a.m. (605-472-5600; access code 850723)
Advent MissionsWe have a lot of opportunities this year to give to those in need…Giving Tree, Community Hope Center, local food pantries, and Kindercottage.
Scouting for Food / Food Pantry AssistanceAlthough Scouting for Food has been cancelled, the Hamel Food Pantry will be available on Saturday, November 21 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for donations, or any Monday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Highland Food Pantry is available Monday-Thursday each week from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. for donations. Please drop off your Scouting for Food donations during these timeframes.
KindercottageKindercottage continues to succeed in its critical mission of helping special little people and their families. With their new census limits and additional cleaning requirements, their budget is stretched significantly. They are asking for help to continue the essential services in the East St. Louis community.
- Send a check to Uni-Pres Kindercottage, 564 Veronica Avenue, East St. Louis, IL 62205
- Go to the Uni-Pres Kindercottage website and donate via PayPal or a credit card
Virtual Giving TreeThe Giving Tree will be virtual this year. Please click on one of the links below to view items needed. Hoyleton gifts are needed by November 29. Kindercottage gifts are needed by December 13.
- Click on an available gift to reserve it for you to purchase
- Purchase the gift
- Deliver or ship purchased gift(s) to Paige Basler’s home, 5120 Dauderman Road, Alhambra, IL 62001
- Or, you may make a monetary donation and we will do the shopping for you. Checks may be sent to Salem UCC, 1117 West North Street, Alhambra, IL 62001 and indicate “Giving Tree” in memo line.
Kindercottage Link (Due December 13th)
Community Hope Center Toy GiveawayEach year, Community Hope Center (CHC) hosts a Christmas Toy Giveaway as a way to help families who could use extra help. They will be collecting toys for ages newborn through 12.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get the Amazon wish list for Community Hope Center. You may purchase directly from Amazon and have the toys shipped directly to CHC.
- Shop online at Walmart.com. Click on the “registry” button; search for “Community Hope Center”, select “Illinois”; the wish list will pull up; purchase toys and have them shipped directly to CHC.
- Shop online at Target.com. Click on “registry” button; search for “Community Hope Center”; the wish list will pull up; purchase toys and have them shipped directly to CHC.
- Donate a monetary gift directly online at www.communityhopecenteril.org; click on the “give today” button; a special screen will pull up; fill out your information; select “special ministries” and in the comments section please note “to purchase toys”.
- Mail check to Community Hope Center, P.O. Box 124, 1201 Hope Center Lane, Cottage Hills, IL 62018; designated for Christmas toys on the memo section of check.